Lakeside Park, Ky
This city was established as the Town of Lakeside Park on May 12, 1930. It has grown by the addition of residential developments so that today, Lakeside Park is a city of the second class and is considered one of the garden spots of Northern Kentucky.
There are approximately 2,700 of us in this small city which is entirely composed of residences with the exception of three business sites on the Dixie Highway, five churches and a federal Post Office. We own the streets other than the major thoroughfares such as Buttermilk Pike, Turkeyfoot Road and Dixie Highway.
Our city is only 85 years old. However, the area on which it is built is one of historic interest in the development of the Northern Kentucky region. In 1798, Col. John Leathers received ownership of all of it in a vast tract of 994 acres. The Colonel died in 1840, but by that time parcels of the tract had been acquired by others. The first Lakeside Park subdivision was composed of only 40 acres by Mr. Paul Hesser who bought it from R.L. and F.D. Crigler. The area was laid out along the west side of the old Lexington Pike and about the lakes. Today, our city includes almost 530 acres and 14 subdivisions.
Search Lakeside Park, Ky Homes for Sale
Coldwell Banker West Shell FM
Sibcy Cline, REALTORS-Florence
Culbertson Real Estate Group
Busy Bee Realty
Huff Realty - Ft. Mitchell
Today's Market Trends for Lakeside Park, Ky *
* All data pertains to single-family homes